OSEG hat jetzt ein Büro und eine Location

http://opensourceecology.de/2015/02/ose-germany-technologie-basisstation-blievenstorf/

Danke fürs teilen Oliver,
das Forum ist mittlerweile etwas viel für mich. Mit eMail, Facebook und Telefon bin ich schon mehr als ausgelastet :wink:

Ich hoffe dadurch fühlt sich hier niemand vernachlässigt!
Sonst gern mal zum Telefon greifen 017661304615

LG T

Great news. Thanks.

@Timm:
No problem. A small anecdote to OSE US here: Wanted to post to Edison battery on OSE US forum. (It’s a mess, and the Marcin’s comment isn’t really helpful either.) Then I realized that sects and other ads are posted randomly on the OSE US forum… got upset so much that I tried to report this spam (because too many people read these nonsense ads because no one removes them since months).

Unfortunately login failed. Turns out my account has been deleted due to inactivity.
Tried to create new account => server error.
Okay, then use Google … => server error.
=> Get more upset … cry … asking myself … ‚What mess has happened to the great open source ecology movement in the US?‘

=>
Is a OSE forum helpful? - Yes it is open, isn’t owned by any company or organization.
But is an OSE forum helpful if sects and other strange ads and crosslinks happen?

=>
Let’s ask OSE US to either shut down this forum or prevent ads and sects like ‚If you find no friends, then you are right here, come to us … bla bla bla.‘ Wrong promises.

Sorry for my harsh criticism … nothing against US or something … just want a better world and OSE US forum isn’t helpful, rather to the contrary, because it brings innocent people to sects or random ‚conspiration theory‘ ads. Therefore I support Marcin who wanted to get rid of it too … but maybe I’m misinformed?

@Jan

The only way is, to contact him directly and send him some examples. Sometimes Marcin shuts down and nobody is moderating the forum.
Also we could rethink our Forum structure a little bit (ex. the Meeting announcement etc. is not the best. → small and beautyful is the best :wink: )

But that’s a new topic (here more about the office & the OpenEcoLab Blievenstorf → we will be there at the end of April)

Agreed, direct contact seems like a viable option.

Also we could rethink our Forum structure a little bit (ex. the Meeting announcement etc. is not the best. → small and beautyful is the best > :wink: > )

We could include ‚automatic‘ too. Because as I see it, currently it’s all a manual process (mainly handled by a small number of volunteers, and it still in total requires a lot of time). Could all mumble meetings be parsed, I haven’t enough mumble knowledge to know. A mumble meeting as headline below our logo perhaps, i.e. parsed automatically?

Not sure if logs can be automated too. We also must not forget about the heaps of data. As of my experience, efficiency suffers drastically from reading/listening to logs, reading still has advantages as it can be searched directly (as of current state of the art of information technology, or rather of that that is available open source).

When it comes to Blievenstorf, I’d love to get it somehow independent. The open source ecology movement suffered so much from the problems on factor e-farm. Having a well, drinking water and an autark heating source available looks like a must (from my experience a shower is a huge problem - and who has to clean which things too, which therefore should not only be set-up and work, but also be automated).
The problem is that this is a massive task in itself, especially as costs should not only minimized, but even fully avoided (self-sustained system).
Generally though, if we have enough energy and time to continue at the current pace, then we might reach this at least not too late. And there’s still a lot different groundwork to be done at Blievenstorf if I get it right (e.g. restoration, ensuring that our volunteers there not suffer too much from the initial strain when so-to-say nothing really works yet).

In this sense, our volunteers should know that they have at least morale support. With all the work (effort, cost, time, …) involved, it must be difficult to maintain an objective opinion, I mean, it’s still for the public domain, for a better world. So please don’t give up, colleagues whereever you are in our distributed system.

Objectivity and harmony are probably some of the most difficult things to maintain in life in general …

Hi Jan,

Ist bereits in Arbeit, siehe dazu
http://wiki.opensourceecology.de/Energiekonzept_Blievenstorf

Generally though, if we have enough energy and time to continue at the current pace, then we might reach this at least not too late. And there’s still a lot different groundwork to be done at Blievenstorf if I get it right (e.g. restoration, ensuring that our volunteers there not suffer too much from the initial strain when so-to-say nothing really works yet).

Also, ich war vor ein paar Tagen in Blievenstorf und ganz so schlimm ist es nicht, eher im Gegenteil :wink: Die Gästezimmer sind piekfein (ähnlicher Style wie das Büro, mit Terrakottafliesen, Holz-Decke und -Türen und weisse Wände) und haben sogar eigene kleine Badezimmer - mitsamt einer hervorragend funktionierenden Dusche :wink:

Wir fangen also, anders als bei der Factor E Farm von OSE-US, hier nicht ganz bei null an, d.h. zumindest die Unterbringung von Volunteers ist bereits problemlos möglich und lässt keinerlei Wünsche offen.

Auch Heizung usw. ist bereits vorhanden (kann mit Öl und mit Holz beheizt werden). Es erschien uns allerdings dennoch wichtig, so frühzeitig wie möglich ein Energiekonzept zu starten, welches ein Höchstmaß an Autarkie zwecks weitestgehender Minimierung der laufenden Unterhaltskosten anstrebt, um sicherzustellen, das uns bei aller Begeisterung für die immensen Möglichkeiten dort nicht nach einiger Zeit die Puste ausgeht, weil den besagten laufenden Kosten (und hierbei sind insbesondere die Heizkosten zu nennen) anfangs zuwenig Beachtung geschenkt wurde.

Darum steht auf der Prioritätenliste im Moment als erster Punkt ganz oben, für eine vernünftige Isolierung des Daches zu sorgen. Das muss und wird definitiv noch diesen Sommer passieren.

Ergänzend dazu sollte möglichst zügig damit begonnen werden, das genannte Energiekonzept zumindest in Teilen schon in die Tat umzusetzen.

Ein besonderer Reiz besteht m.E. darin, das solche Teile ihrerseits auch OSEG-Projekte sein können (oder bereits sind) und man diese gleichzeitig quasi am „lebenden Objekt“ testen und weiterentwickeln kann - wobei aufgrund der ökonomischen Notwendigkeit (Minmierung d. lfd. Kosten) hierzu eine besonders starke Motivation besteht.

Mitarbeit an der Weiterentwicklung und Umsetzung des Energiekonzeptes ist natürlich stets willkommen :wink:

Gruss, Oliver