Inappropriate Recruitings

Andy King andyking@g

Aug 15

to nikolay
Hi Nikolay,

My name is Andy, I work in the Engineering Staffing team at Google. I came across your profile online and wanted to have a chat with you as i think you would be a great fit here at Google.

I am always interested in talking to the top engineers with your skills, and specifically the fact you spoke at FSCONcaught my attention.

I was hoping you might be interested in having an informal chat about what you are up to at the moment as well as what you would be looking for in your next role. If you could drop me an email letting me know when would be good for me to give you a call that would be great.

Many thanks

Andy
Nikolay Georgiev nikolay@opensourceecology.org

Aug 16

to Andy
Hi Andy,

my work and life is dedicated to Open Source Ecology.
http://opensourceecology.de/
http://opensourceecology.com/
My role is and will be enabling the Open Source Economy through Open Hardware Development.

Does Google want to get involved and support this open movement and how?

Our immediate needs in Germany are:

• Fundraising: We have professional engineers who can benefit from unconditional income/salary so that they can develop the open source technologies. We call such support the next level of Corporate Social Responsibility.

All the Best!

Nikolay
Andy King andyking@g

Aug 16

to Nikolay
Hi Nikolay,

Thanks for getting back to me, I am sorry that I cant tempt you to look at working for Google,

I have to say with regards to how I can help I am the wrong person to ask as I am a recuriter looking for people to join Google

Good luck with the work

More inappropriate recruiting. Is recruiting becoming obsolete?

Hi Nikolay,

Please forgive my speculative approach, but I have been reading your profile with interest as I am currently recruiting experienced enterprise level Java Developers for my client, an established young company providing software solutions to some of the largest brands in the world. The roles are based in Berlin and represent great opportunity to join a business at a time of significant growth.

Their software system is based on Java, especially the JEE architecture and I’m looking for both a Backend and Frontend Java Developers.

· Backend role - highly experienced with knowledge of development tools such as Eclipse, ANT, SVN, as well as experience with application servers such as Tomcat and JBoss.

· Frontend role - experience in object-oriented software development using Java, JEE, HTML, CSS and JavaScript will be important - as well good knowledge of web frameworks such as JSF, JSP, Servlets, ideally GWT.

The roles will be part of an agile team involved in the implementation of complex features using the latest technologies. There is a very good financial package on offer as well as the opportunity to be a key influencer in the development team, with good career growth.

I would be interested to talk with you if you are open to exploring the opportunity. Equally, if you could recommend anyone else - we’ll pay a minimum €500 referral fee if they get the job.

Kind Regards,

Kieren

My answer: Hi Kieren,

I and my friends are working exclusively for projects contributing to the common good of all people (e.g. Open Source Software, Open Hardware, Economy for the Common Good, Really sustainable projects). How are your projects fitting here in?

Best,

Nikolay

Dear Nikolay Georgiev,

On behalf of an innovative and established company, I am looking for a „Senior Software Developer(m/f)“ for Cloud Product for the Munich location.

Your Responsibilities:

Designing the required functionality
Implementing front-end and/or back-end functionality
Operating and improving our Cloud infrastructure
Implementing new features, maintaining and updating the platform
Working in small closely knit teams practicing agile methodologies
Write clean, awesome code

Your Qualifications

You have minimum 3 years of experience in developing end-user ready products of high quality
You have worked with technologies like .NET, Java, Ruby on Rails, etc
You have some experience how to lead diverse teams of talented individuals
You are well versed in agile/lean best practices
Fluency in English, advantage of knowledge in German

Job Position: Permanent, Full-Time

Job Location: Munich

Would you be interested to learn more details about the position?

If so, I would be happy if we could discuss further details over phone. It would be great to have your contact details or current resume.

Please find my contact details in the signature below.

If not, perhaps you know someone who might fit the profile?

Kindly Ignore if this is irrelevant to you as it is an Auto-generated Email.

Thanks & Regards,
Maheshwari

Dear Maheshwari,

as a person dedicated to personal and societal development, I have the following requirements for every company I work for:

• your company has a conrete strategy for contributing to the common good of the society.
  • your company is involved in the Gemeinwohl-Ökonomie movement.
  • your company has a GitHub account with at least one project starred by 20 people.
  • the people in your company enjoy their work and develop their technical, organizational, social and visionary skills every day.

You can find all details about me, including my CV, at http://nikolay-georgiev.net

Kindly ignore this email if you don’t want to develop yourself or your company and contribute to the common good of all, as this is email written from my heart.

In Love and Development,

Nikolay