Projektdokumentation Dreamups,org?

Hi Sebastian,

Na, zumindest kann uns niemand den Vorwurf machen, das wir nicht hart genug um den Kompromiss gerungen hätten :wink:

Aber jetzt ist alles gut, mit der Sidebar-Lösung bin ich soweit glücklich und hab die Projekte-Leiste wieder oben von meinen Projektseiten entfernt.

Übrigens hatte ich die als Template angelegt, wenn die nochmal irgendwo gebraucht werden sollte kann man sie ganz einfach als Template einbinden.

Als Referenz dienen für mich Seiten wie startnext.de oder Dreamups.org, dort stimmen Inhalt und Style einfach perfekt zusammen und lässt zwangsläufig viele Nutzer auf der Seite etwas verweilen. Soweit müssen wir nicht gehen, doch so ein Kompromiss zwischen Einfach und Stylisch finde ich anstrebenswert.

Ich denke ich weiss schon was Du mit dieser neuen Art von Style meinst, ich habe den auch schon registriert und glaube, das der seine Wurzeln irgendwo in der neuen i-phone/i-pad/app-Kultur hat. Gegen diese Art von Style selbst hab ich nix, für mich ist aber die Frage ob die Umsetzung in technischer und ergonomischer Hinsicht ok ist, was wohl nicht immer ganz einfach ist. Zumindest bei Windows8 wars gerade der Supergau frins

Die Sache mit den fehlenden Links in der Sidebar liegt an deinem Browsercache. Entweder du löschst deinen Cache oder du hängst an dem Link &action=purge dran. > DieSeite – Open Source Ecology - Germany >

Ja, danke. Ich war der Meinung ich hätte den Cache gelöscht, aber irgendwie war dem wohl nicht so.
Wieauchimmer, jetzt funxts. :wink:

Gruss, Oliver

Hi guys,

My name is Tudor, a team member at www.dreamups.org, I found your discussion on this forum and decided to get involved if you need some details on the project of you have ideas how we can improve it and make it more valuable for the open hardware community.

Would love to be useful.
Hugs

Hi Tudor,

I really like the dreamups site, especially because of your values! :slight_smile:

At the moment OSEG has some big and some small projects on the run.
But we are faceing two special challenges:

1. We are building lokal, but rely on decentralised engineering
  2. Most of the projects arent even in the alpha-phase and there is a lot of work to do

So we need to work together from different places, have to be updated about the development, parts and construktion in different ways and have to share, exchange and discuss files in as short time as possible and keep a good looking overview for all people (us and other makers). Thats the tricky part we have to work out right now…

So far we use the wiki to develope, update and manage all that stuff. I think we need thomething else in the future (my personal opinion).
In the next weeks I gonna talk to some guys here in Berlin, they are developing a GitHub platform for OS Hardware: http://knowable.org/

I would really love to see a combination of the good looking graphic interface (dreamups.org) and the technical/GitHub interface (knowable.org).
Or dreamups.org for the documentation and knowable for the development…

Let me know, if you have some ideas.

Cheers,
Timm

PS: Cool challange on youre site! I send it to Stephen Kovats: http://r0g-media.org/team/
I am planing to get involved in the #OSJUBA project: http://r0g-media.org/initiatives-2/os-south-sudan/osjuba/